Midori no Kaze

Friday, February 02, 2007

I Spoke Too Soon

So much for everything falling into place...apparently not yet. I spoke too soon when I said things were getting better. I'm back to being the lonely ball of stress. I'm quite tired of taking care of the whole world and thinking of everybody and being the taga-salo. Well, I can't really ask people to take care of me and think of me, so at least I should take care of myself and think of myself because in the end, it's just you. You're born alone and you die alone. Pissy? You bet I'm pissy. No it's not the hormones. I'm not due for another 2 weeks. It's just something I thought I stopped feeling, but apparently I still do. It was just something I managed to shut off temporarily. Sometimes, I'm glad for work to keep me company. It helps me forget.

"Be selfish and selfless at the same time." - Kuya Wap

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home