Midori no Kaze

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I See My Time Is Not Valued

I think I'm in that stage where teenagers feel they want to break out of their shells, but feel underappreciated and are just so frustrated with life. It came a few years late but i'm guessing even I'm not excempted from this. Things would've been so much different with mommy around.

It seems like my childhood is not valued. For God's sake I want to be normal and go out whenever I want. I have a license I can't use and I end up home alone anyway. If not, I end up hanging out with people who can talk about nothing but other people. Small minds discuss people, big minds discuss issues.

It seems that things important to me are not seen as important by other people. And I really dont appreciate belittling comments. I know I can be mean, but don't generalize it across situations. I don't go telling people the instances you are mean. Afterall, I respect your feelings even if you don't respect mine. I don't appreciate jokes about things I work hard on or comments on things I tell in confidence. Fyi, it's not polite, and it makes me trust you less. Actually, it makes me realize I shouldn't tell you anything.

Ultimately, my time is not valued. Afterall, it's only work anyway right? If not, it's for listening to the whole world, making salo ang being there for everyone even when I have to put my life on hold? But when it's my turn, it's NEVER VALUED. I guess it's my fault narin for letting it get to this. Good thing there are a few people who do value my time. They're called true friends.

2 comment(s):

Hear hear!

I appreciate you, Bam!

I swear, thank God for the BAKErs!

*Ericka

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

I know you do. That's why I put true friends :)

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 12:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home