Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Falling Into Place

It's funny that I've been so stressed but I somehow feel like everything's falling into place little by little. God has this amazing way of letting us feel that He takes care of everything in His own time. God Rocks!!! Hahaha.

Last night, my body finally gave way with a nosebleed during my last class and a really aching back. I slept the whole way going home. Then I woke up this morning feeling even worse than I did last night. Hahaha. I couldn't breathe. Thank God for the Arma oil they gave me in Bangkok for buying one kazillion medicines for pop. This little bottle of oil has helped me through headaches, insect bites, and yes, runny noses. Amazing! But now, I have no voice. Too bad I can't swallow the oil. Hahaha. Eeeew!

Anyway, I have to get back to work. Thank God for my laptop because now I can work while lying down. God is amazing!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home