Midori no Kaze

Sunday, November 19, 2006

When you wish upon a star...

Have you heard the song When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinnochio?

When You Wish Upon A Star
Music by Leigh Harline / Lyrics by Ned Washington
Performed by Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards)

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true
.
Well, this song pretty much described my weekend. Last Friday, Kuya Wap ad I had a study date i Starbucks but before that, I accompanied him to his school to get his readings. Then he treated me to FIC. Awww sweet. Then he had dinner in the house and we caught up on old times.
.
Yesterday naman, I woke up early to do some Christmas shopping and I got everyone done except for my immediate family, the BAKErs and Mike. That's good considering it's only November. Then, at night, Mike and I went to Tammy's party. Grabe Kuya Wap, you're so different outside family gatherings. There were few highlights to that evening, one being lstening to the different conversations. The second one was that Mike didn't smoke even though Kuya Wap was saying okay lang yan because number one says so. I really appreciated that. The third one was thanks to my heels that kept getting stuck on cracks on the floor. Even though it was quite annoying to the point that I had to watch every step I took, it was alright because Mike never let go of my hand. :"D
Lastly, Mike and I saw a shooting star and we made a wish. I found it nice cause it was his first time to see one and there was one time when we saw fireflies and it was also his first time. I just found it significant because he saw them while he was with me. It's a simple wonder but full of promise. There are just some times when the world is a more beautiful place.
.
Today naman, I had my pig out lunch in Butterfly with Ate C, Mama Vick and Tita Nana. We had bagnet and talangka. Hay kababuyan!!! Ang SARAP!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home