Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sucky Entry

It's funny how our mood can change in a matter of minutes. It's really true when people say that life is like a wheel, sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.

There are times when you wish you had/have things in life that you don't, but at the same time you're thankful of the things you do have. Still, there's this little part of you that really badly wishes you can have what you don't have because it will make you happier and affect those around you in a good way. Sometimes, you wish they could have something so they'll stop being sad and making you feel their sadness. I'm not making sense. Anyway, for those who know me quite well, I am very attuned to other people's feelings, so when people are sad, it makes me sad even if I'm a generally happy person.

There are so many things I wanna do but I can't or I feel guilty about doing it because there are other more important things that need to be done. I sometimes feel like I'm much older than I should be. I can't really even enjoy my last year of college. I wanna go out, watch a movie, drink as much coffee and eat as much as I want. I wanna go on a road trip or do something different for a change, but unfortunately, there are more important things that need to be done and these things should probably be last on my list.

Okay, this is a sucky entry. All it does is allow me to vent and somehow feel a bit better, but not really.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home