Midori no Kaze

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Again

Yes, the beautiful thing about life being a wheel is that what goes down eventually goes up. Last Saturday, Mike got my mood up by taking me all the way to Alabang to have crepe, coffee and ice cream float. It was nice because it was different.

The drive was something nice. We talked a lot and I spent half the time trying to make sure he doesn't fall asleep. Thank God for those annoying things they put in South Super to prevent people from falling asleep. Then we walked around before going to Cafe Breton. It was a good thing the air was cool. The best part of the evening though is something we usually do, which is to talk about nothing and everything at the same time.

Thanks Mike for making me happy again! Actually, thanks for always making me happy! :D

1 comment(s):

You mean Mike already gets sleepy when he's with you? Tsk, tsk!

By Blogger Caren, at 10:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home