Midori no Kaze

Friday, October 20, 2006

Something Wonderful

Today isn't one of those days that something really extraordinary happened, except for Ate's birthday. The only thing that has happened since I got out of bed at 8 is that I've already gone to school, passed a paper, got a paper and gone home. Now, I'm just blogging and the time is 9:25 in my computer. What will I do today? I've been wanting to ask that question for a long time. Maybe I'll read, or clean my room? How bout draw? watch tv? play SIMS? OMG, I haven't done that since summer. I can play it on my new laptop :D YEEEEEEYYYYY I LOVE SEMBREAK!!!!!!!!

1 comment(s):

AHHHHHH SEMBREAAAAK!!!!!!!!

Haha, Happy birthday to Ate Pebbs nga pala :))

Wahaha parang hindi kita kausap sa YM.

By Blogger Ericka, at 9:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home