Midori no Kaze

Friday, October 27, 2006

Last night...

Look who has time to blog every day!!! ME!!! I'm loving sembreak. Last night, Mike and I went out after three weeks of not seeing each other. When he picked me up, I opened the gate and sabay na sabay, OH NO. We were wearing the same thing. As in green shirt and jeans. Hay.

Then since it was traffic going to Eastwood, we decided to have dinner in the Fort. We were getting down from the car and I asked Mike if I should bring my jacket. So he said, "Yeah it might be cold. I'll bring mine rin." Lo and behold, when we both got out, we both had black jackets. Ano ba yan?!? Then I said, "Oh no, what are your shoes?" When we walked to the front of the car, Oh no!!! Black shoes!!! Hay gaya-gaya talaga. hahaha. Sana we had a camera. It was such a fun night. We ate in Jack's and I had this pesto pasta with pine nuts. Yummy!!! Now I'm hungry.

1 comment(s):

Oo nga no! Blogging everyday! Waaah! I miss you Bam! You technically haven't left yet but I miss you already. Anyway, buti nalang Ate's coming home on Saturday. Faye will be my sister for 2 days.

By Blogger Caren, at 9:27 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home