Midori no Kaze

Thursday, October 05, 2006

LAPTOP LAPTOP

I can't help it. I must blog even though I'm mighty busy. I'm really happy because I now have a laptop. It's so great and convenient. I can work work work and no one can oust me from the computer because IT'S MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!! WEEEEEEE!!! SO HAPPY!!!

Who do I have to thank for this wonderful gift? Thank you Tita Nana for donating to your favorite charity. Hahaha. Thank you for recognizing my efforts to work hard by missing family dinners. This will surely help me get the work done.

2 comment(s):

Work, work, work! Now wonder Faye thinks you're out to get a job so you can get stresses. Bwahahahaha! Sad fact Bam! That's the impression you give others.

By Blogger Caren, at 9:40 AM  

Yayyyy!!!! You now can work undisturbed. But wait..don't tell me you're going to work longer..haha you do nothing but work ha! ;p but..im so happy for you!!! you better let me see it soon!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home