Midori no Kaze

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'll Miss You Salem

Last typhoon, God blessed our family with a little black kitten with blue eyes. We called him Salem. He was the newest addition to our cat family. Sadly, we said goodbye to him today. He died because he got run over by someone. We thought he was okay after because Ate C ad I healed him and we had fun putting him to sleep and watching him sleep. He was so cute too. He had a basket and the whole ribbon thing. And it was nice that Patch & Dali were nice to him too. They took care of him, watched him sleep and gave him priority during meals. They're good boys those cats. Sadly, there was a wound we didn't see. It got infected.

I was just so sad when I got home cause they were looking at the basket that Salem slept in. I couldn't help but cry during History when Ate C texted me, and I cried even harder when I got to my room. He became such a part of the family in such a short time. Yes, even Ate Pebs who doesn't like animals is crying too. So sad. Even though it was only a short time, at least I hope it felt loved. Salem now rests under our boungainvilla. Goodbye Salem. Say hi to mommy when you get to Heaven.

1 comment(s):

Oh no! I'm crying again.

By Blogger Caren, at 10:08 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home