Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I can't think of a title for this one

"God doesn't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

There are some things that you can't really tell anyone, some things you keep to yourself all because you know they'll never understand. Try to be happy, but only you will really ever know the sadness you keep inside. How can you be there for everybody except yourself?

Why on earth am I talking in circles? The point is, I'm sad and I hate it. I haven't really really smiled in a long time...the kind that means you're really happy. What I hate most about it is that I'm the only one who will understand me. Man, it sucks to squeeze your own hand. Oh, I'll know I'll get through it cause God wouldn't give it to me if He knew I couldn't handle it, but I really agree with Mother Theresa when she said, "I wish He didn't trust me so much."

1 comment(s):

You know what, before I went to sleep last night with a battle in my head. You know what it is. And then I dreamt about it and woke up with the battle continuing on. Then I finally fell asleep, but not quite peacefully. I woke up this morning and the battle was still there. It's after lunch, I couldn't take it so I texted Tita Tina. Our intentions are pure and we want is for people to get well, after all "God equips the called!"

By Blogger Caren, at 1:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home