Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Contest for All My Family & Friends

Hey Everybody!!!

As you all know, I am in my senior year. I am currently thinking of a creative pose for my grad pic. hahaha. Well, I decided to have a contest.

Mechanics: Think of the best/nicest/most suitable creative pic for me.
Prize: A treat to a Starbucks beverage :D

So come on, what are you waiting for! hahaha

3 comment(s):

hmm.... si bambie na naka "first lady" attire... yung tipong "commander-in-chief" ng white house or something! Tapos super mataray!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 AM  

Si Bambie... Nag-aaral. BWAHAHAHAHAA.
Ok, sabog. It's 7AM at gising na ako!

By Blogger Ericka, at 7:05 AM  

suggestion of jem:
ninja multiplying technique
suggestion of mike:
azumi

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 10:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home