Midori no Kaze

Thursday, June 29, 2006

On the 2nd week of school

I need a breather! I'm on my second week of class and I feel like I just jumped in a pool, or rather the sea and sharks are coming = learn how to swim. I've already had 2 quizzes...ay 3 na pala. To top that, I have to read one chapter for Abnormal Psych (30 pages), two chapters for thesis (about 30-40 pages total), and two articles for Philo (so far, I only saw one article which is 200 pages). WAAAAA!!!! Buhuhu!!!! I can foresee my life...WHAT LIFE?!?!? Hay buhay!!! Well, all I have to do is make it to Feb. 28 without complications then I'll be fine. I'll have a future.

Ok, I think I just needed to get that off my chest. Sob Sob. I just really want to enjoy what's left of my year as a student. Well, siguro naman I will, but grabe lang talaga my readings. Hahaha

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home