Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

God's Blessed Gift...Matteo Benedicto

Last June 9, at 6:41 p.m., a new addition was born into the Carlos Family. His name, Matteo Benedicto, my nephew and godson. He's so cute and chinito...duh, you wouldn't expect any less from my family...any more eyes I mean. Hehehe. He weighs 6 pounds and 12 ounces and is just so cute. He sleeps during the day and is awake at night, and unlike Macie, he wants to eat every hour. I don't have much stories to tell except how we prepared for his homecoming with Achi Macie (tama ba spelling?) She's adjusting well. I think she'll be a good Ate, and of course, we'll love them both equally. Just to prove it to you, Ate C and I slept with Macie while Mama and Papa were in the hospital with Shoti.

*pics taken by Ate C except for the one of her and Macie

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home