Midori no Kaze

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Teacher Bambie :D

Lately, I've been so tired and yet so fulfilled with what I've been doing...yup, teaching kids...ages 1.6-2.3 years old. Hahahah!!! It's been heaven and hell, but more of heaven. I've had to deal with much crying, meaning tears and snot on my shirt, and yes, even getting puked on by my very cute niece :D hahaha. I've learned how to carry one kid on one arm and another on my other, and I firmly believe that I am developing muscles. Hahaha. I have never sweat so much in an airconditioned room and right now, my body hurts. On the upside, I have never received so many hugs and smiles in one day. I seriously think the little boys like me. Hahaha. They stick to me like glue especially when they're crying. For some reason, they just stop when I carry them, then they don't wanna let go till it's time to go home.

The obviously favorite student is Macie :D hehehe. You can't help favoritism. She's so cute. She's so well adjusted. She pats her crying classmates and smiles at everyone. She's the first to do whatever the teacher says (it's almost nerdy) and she's so active. I always hear very good Macie, and of course, I'm such a proud tita. It's funny though that teachers know her as the best dressed kid. Hahaha. Porma kasi. She's just too cute! Cute Cute Cute!!! When she prays, she closes her eyes. Hahaha. Even I couldn't help saying "awww" to my own niece.

Well, I told you it's heaven and hell. It's hell cause after class, my co-teachers and I end up staring off into space after class and I end up sleeping in the afternoon, but it's heaven cause the kids hug you a lot :D Plus, it's really nice to hear parents say, "hindi yan gagalaw. Kailangan si teacher Bambie." WOW!!! That's a great feeling!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home