Midori no Kaze

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sisters Share a Special Bond & Thoughts on Spiderman

They're multiplying!!! Hahaha!!! Today was such a good day cause after doing all the errands, I slept siesta, shut my alarm and got woken up by Macie. Now isn't that just great. Right now, I'm blogging my last entry before I finally go into ultimate nerd mode. Oh, and I'm watching Spiderman 2 on HBO.

Something to think about: Somewhere near the end, Spiderman told Mary Jane that he didn't want them to be together because he will always have enemies and he couldn't let her take that risk. Then Ate Caren said, "You Bam, would you take the risk?" Then I said, "Yes." There's no point in living your life long and half-lived. It's better to face the risk together. And that's exactly what Mary Jane did.

Would you take the risk?

3 comment(s):

It's not living unless it's risky.

Well said.

By Blogger Alden, at 12:58 PM  

It's better to face the risk together.

By Blogger Ericka, at 10:00 PM  

Golly Bam! Look at out baggies!

By Blogger Caren, at 9:26 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home