Midori no Kaze

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sagada Time

School's out and summer's in. I just finished my last exam for my third year life and tomorrow, I'm gonna be on top of the mountain, away from civilization and enjoying the moment with nature. Initially, I was thinking of making a bonfire and doing some tribal dance while burning my history notes, but I figured it's not very nature friendly. Although, I could be doing it in my head, but maybe using it as scratch paper is a fitting end to those history notes. It just goes to show what I got from that subject, SCRATCH!!! Ok, maybe not totally scratch, but close to it. It's just cause everything, or most of what was discussed, I already knew (the important ones anyway). Anyway, I'm FREE!!! YEEEEEYYYY!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home