Midori no Kaze

Monday, February 27, 2006

Mickey Says Time Out

As I've mentioned in my previous entries, the past few weeks have been terribly busy and hellish, but fortunately, life comes up with little surprises that make you smile and realize, that things aren't as bad as they seem. I've been definitely working my ass of this week, and I feel so bad that on Kuya Ronnie's last night in the Philippines, I ended up sleeping on the couch. I was just really tired.

Luckily, Mickey called for a time out and gave me today, Sunday. :D Because I was so tired last night, I woke up from a dreamless, uninterrupted (even by wiwi) sleep after sleeping through dinner. I had lunch in Butterfly then I heard the 4:30 mass in San Antonio. After that, Ate, Kuya Nicky, Ate C, Mike and I watched Final Destination 3. Oh my God, I can't believe I watched it. I had my eyes closed half the time while plugging my ears and back to back with Ate C. Hahaha.

The best part though was that Mike had dinner with us at home. It made me really happy because I know it took a whole lot of guts to do that, to actually have dinner with my immediate family and not the great chan family.

When he got to the house, we watched Shrek 2 first and it was the part when Fiona took Shrek to meet her family and there was a dinner. I was so nervouse that it would turn out that way, but I'm glad it didn't. :D Pop was smiley (phew), Ate was madaldal (as usual), KN kept smiling (de ja vu kasi) and Ate C was normal. As for Mike, he ate very little. I think the coffee and a piece of See's did him some good. It's very rare that a person leaves our house eating very little. Hopefully, he'll get the hang of it and someday learn to eat what I eat for dinner: veggie sandwich :) Yumm!!! This was a great time out. I'm happy. Hopefully, this day is the beginning of something wonderful. :D

1 comment(s):

cutie!gudjab mike! awwww... :P anong tawag ko sa yo? grandma? or anak? labo..haha! love u bambz!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home