Midori no Kaze

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Doing Nothing

According to the Chinese horoscope, February this year is supposed to be my lucky month. Unfortunately, I haven't felt very lucky. I've been stressed since the first day of Feb. I've had tons of tests, reports and papers in one day, and my results aren't that great may I add. Then, the week after kinda mellowed, but it was kinda bad too. Oh fine, it was bad. Then there's this week. This week was more of me feeling sick.I had no semblance of a weekend cause I hardly got any sleep, plus, I have a cold. In short, it's been a depressing week. Nothing seems to go right.

Now that all this stress is somewhat being alleviated, and my health seems to cooperate with me better, I am now bored in the RSF blogging this really weird entry. It's a good thing I'm with Aud and we went to Katipunan to interview some teacher in Little Gym (who wasn't there so we just left the questionnaire). I'm just now waiting for time to pass before the last Psych Testing class of the sem. Then I'm gonna go home and eat lunch. I wish History were our last class because it was terrible. there's no use to her making people report because she keeps butting in anyway. And it's a freaking five point thing, and she keeps asking all these questions which aren't even included. I just found it down right rude.

Anyway, here's another non-sense entry again by me. Pop's results better be good or else, I'm really gonna blow up for all this unluckiness.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home