Midori no Kaze

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Week Gone By + Commitment Scale

Here I am again in the Rizal Foyer wasting away my day in school because my I/O teacher wouldn't give us a free cut (even though there is some faculty thing). Take note, my last class ended at 9 and my next class is at 5. It's a good thing thought that I've been putting my time to good use. From 9-12, I had a meeting with my Psych testing group. So if you want to help me, please check your email and have your parents or anyone you know who is married answer our survey. That really means a lot to me. Right now, I just feel so stressed. Grabe ha, I thought I was starting to get happy na. Laging nauudlot. Oh well. I just really need to get all this work done. Maybe then I won't be so depressed. Oh, plus the fact that I think the cause of my death will be pop's driving, school's gotta end really soon. Bad trip, he won't let me drive pa. I asked him and his answer is always, "I'm scared. I have to be sure you're magaling na." Well, how does he expect me to be magaling when I can only drive on weekends under his supervision. So much for getting a non-pro. Lesson #1: trust your children because they know what they're capable of doing.

Well, here I am now, again, with Aud. It's a good thing she's my classmate in all my subjects. We practically spent the entire day together except for lunch. I hope we're able to relax naman, even for a while befeore we start I/O class. Waaaahhh!!!! I wanna go home and SLEEP!!!. There's a dinner pa pala in Butterfly tonight. Oh well, the best thing about all this coming to pass is that it's going to be a Friday tomorrow. I love Fridays!!! Yipee!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home