Midori no Kaze

Friday, February 03, 2006

About my Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

It's been a long time since my last entry, and I blame it all on school. I've been hellweeking almost every week and finally, it ended yesterday. Last Wednesday was my last day of ALTP. I sold underwear for the Sta. Lucia Department Store, Ladies' Dept. Hehehe. My loving sisters bought underwear and swim suits from me, and frankly, I think they enjoyed the shopping experience. Then, when I got home, I sort of fell asleep on the couch where Macie started playing with me by putting the monkey stuffed toy beside me and laughing like crazy cause "Bam Bam" looked funny. God she's so cute. She can now recite the alphabet with corresponding words for every letter. Then, because I was up for another hell day, I slept at 2 am and woke up at 6 the next day,Thursday.

Yesterday, my day began with a history report wherein our teacher left Aud and I 20 minutes to report. Amazingly, my class didn't fall asleep and the report went well. We were quite confident about our topic and we were able to answer all the questions they threw at us. When the class ended, we went straight to the library to study for our Social Psych and I/O long tests. Grabe!!! Daming readings.Anyway, we only broke for lunch then we continued to study till 3. I even fell asleep and Aud couldn't wake me up. Hehehe. I must have been really tired. The rest of my day was long test and long test again. Hahaha. THen I slept again at 2 am typing my pagmumini-muning papel for philo. What a week!!!

Today, I much happier :D I don't have anything to worry about except for the stuff next week,which isn't as bad as this week. Mike picked me up and we talked. Then I had consultation for psych testing and philo, where we just played a game. Then after philo, Mike picked me up again and we had lunch in A'Veneto (according to Mike, this is how it's spelled). SARAP!!! We split a garlic, pepperoni and cheese pizza, 14 inches. My God we are so full!!! Then we had pa like 3 glasses of iced tea each. As of this moment, we are in San Francisco Coffee (cause there's wifi-I'm not a traitor to my love, Starbucks) and we're studying. Haha, studying daw. Well, I got tired of reading so I am now blogging. Mike is watching me cause I'm typing without looking at what I'm typing. He's testing me. Hahaha. Oh well, this is such a good break from everything that I've been doing this week. I needed this time to relac. I love Fridays. It's the best day of the week. I wish everyday were a Friday. :D

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home