Midori no Kaze

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ate C tagged me

Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits of Yourself" and the people who get tagged need to then write an entry about their five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of this game clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want to tag.

1. I can't sleep without my baby pillow.

2. I also have to fix the logo of the sleeve and cup to be aligned and facing me when I drink Starbucks hot drinks.

3. I have the urge to pee everytime I'm about to go somewhere.

4. I save Starbucks receipts for writing lyrics of mass songs right before mass.

5. When I write on my journal, I use the pen color that is the same color I wore that day unless it's a really happy day wherein I use my favorite shade of green.

Tagging: Ericka, Anix, Grace, Hope & Willow

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home