Midori no Kaze

Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart...

"It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word, you can light up the dark. Try as I may, I can never explain what's been said between your heart and mine. The smile on your face let's me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all..."

Well, I've been having a pretty bad and depressing week. I thought it was only me, but it seems that my friends have been having a pretty hellish week too. The nice thing though about life is that things pass, and because there are other people who are there for you, like your friends (even if you're all pissed) are always there for you.

Today is Thursday, the most stressful day of my week because I'm in school from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm turned out much better. After I/O class, I smiled, a different kind of smile which i haven't felt for some time. It's the type that makes your cheeks hurt in a nice way. It's funny how some people can make you smile without having to say anything at all. Hahaha. Well, like the song says, it's amazing. Actually, it says it all. Now the best thing about Thursdays is, it's a day closer to Friday, and I love Fridays. Need I say more :D

1 comment(s):

Ahem! TITO MIKE! Yihee!

By Blogger Caren, at 2:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home