Midori no Kaze

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Healing Wind part 2

Some people just have a knack for making you feel bad. It's amazing how they do it so well without noticing. Maybe I just think too much or feel too much which is why things affect me easily. Sometimes, it makes me realize why I like being in school. So much for Christmas spirit.

You know how it is when you don't bother people with your problems cause you know they're doing a lot. You're just being considerate enough. But no, when they find out you do have one, they get mad at you because you've "given" them another problem. Well, who said I wanted to give it in the first place. Then, you have someone here who doesn't have a mind of their own, who was actually fine when you were fixing it yourself then gets all fired up because the person who got mad at you has a point. Then they get mad at you too as if they thought of it all along. What's even worse, you can't tell them that you think or feel this way cause that just means you're being a disrespectful, thoughtless spoiled baby brat. Screw birth order!!!

What a negative entry, but really, negative is what I feel now, and it's what I've been feeling these past few days with a little break in the middle (thank God for that), but yeah. I just wanna pick up something and throw it or shout at someone, but of course, that would be unfair.

Well, since I've finished ranting, I'm much better now. I hope to write a more positive entry asap.

1 comment(s):

Pati ba naman sa blog entry mo, I'm absorbing.

By Blogger Caren, at 9:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home