Midori no Kaze

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ding Dong Merrily Quartet :D

We had carolling today and we went to the house. It was so fun. Hehehe. Macie really enjoyed, and I was so happy that she was interacting with my friends. My family really enjoyed the carolling, but I think the one who enjoyed it most was Macie. She danced a bit and started drumming Ate Char's lap during Jingle Bell Rock cause that's what we taught her. She was so cute.

After my house, we were convoying to Reese's house, but we ended up getting separated. So, Mak, Dex, Ericka, Niq and I wound up singing in Pasay as a quartet plus Mak. Hahaha. Sobrang funny. We were practicing pa in the car and guess what, we were not bad at all. They liked us and considering we were 1/4 the choir, we were good.

Then, we all met up in CW with Mrs. Tan and the SPEED alumni. They seemed to really enjoy All you need is love, but I still can't get over singing as a quartet. Hahaha. On the way home, Dex almost fell asleep while driving, and actually fell asleep when he dropped Ericka and me at my house. Thanks Dex for bringing me home. To my carmates, thanks, I had so much fun. :D

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home