Midori no Kaze

Monday, October 17, 2005

When You're Happy and You Know it Shout Hooray!!! HOORAY!!!

Sembreak began last Friday and I started feeling it only a few minutes ago. Well, for starters, after 2 years, I went to Old Girls' Day in Assumption. I was in my highschool uniform and I have to admit, I miss the whole of highschool, even wearing the uniform.

The best part though was I was checking my email and my Philo teacher mailed our grades for our finals. I was so nervous cause my damn internet was taking so long to load the list. I had butterflies in my stomach and then I saw it. Right beside my ID number was the grade 4!!! Ask Ate C, I started crying out of sheer happiness. We all know that Tagalog and I don't mix, and there it was, my A for Tagalog Philo. I can feel a wonderful sembreak coming up. :D

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home