Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

She Hung the Moon...

I'm already at peace. Sem break is near na and I'm so excited. First thing I'm gonna do is hang the moon so I can sleep all day. Hmmm...that's two songs in one sentence. Hehehe. I'm rambling again. I'm just so excited for sembreak, I'm almost on vacation mode.

Anyway, another reason I'm quite excited for sembreak is that I have good memories of sembreak last year. It was actually my most special one. Maybe this year will be just the same, or who knows, maybe even better. Hmmm...I just realized that my license will be one year old on October 21.

At any rate, I just felt like typing my random thoughts while listening to this pretty song, She Hung the Moon. Have a great sembreak everybody!!! We all deserve it after all the sleepless nights. :D

1 comment(s):

oh you know very well :D

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 11:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home