Midori no Kaze

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Need A Band-Aid

There's a saying that goes, "the people you love the most are the ones who can hurt you the most." I realized that it is true. It's sad, but true

Last Friday, I really had fun in area, and yesterday, I had fun too although some of the kids were quite violent. I got a slap in the face from a kid named Darwin, but somehow, I wasn't prepared for the non-physical one I got that afternoon.

There are things that shouldn't be questioned. Things that shouldn't even cross a person's mind, but sadly, they do, and I was hurt. I still am. And after telling me all those hurtful things, twisting my words in front of me and deliberately misinterpreting everything i said, hugging me and telling me it's ok isn't gonna cut it for me. I forgive, but I never forget. I wish you had thought before talking because now, things will never be the same.

When I'm in school, all I want to do is go home and forget all the stupid petty problems that come with it, but when I'm home, all I want to do is go back to school and forget all that excess baggage that I have on top of school. Sometimes, my only solitude is with my books and my work. Maybe that's why I'm such a nerd. It makes me feel alive knowing that I can go beyond what I have and all the crap people have been giving me. I guess right now, I'm just shocked and angry at the same time, that such a hurtful thing could be said to me by someone I love. The fact that it was even thought of hurts me more because it only means that you are not secure in my love.

3 comment(s):

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home