Midori no Kaze

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The BAKErs Night Out

Today was another busy day. Although I didn't have class yesterday and today, I was pretty busy with all the school work that had to be done. I'm proud to say that I have finished my Physiology project and the outline for our Theology presentation. Anyway, yesterday, I was sitting my butt in front of the computer for 13 hours, breaking for meals and bathroom rituals. Today, I was sitting in front of the computer for 6 hours when Ericka texted me to stop studying/working and just have some fun.

Ericka, Kia and Anix picked me up and we went to Podium. Dinner was in NYPD, which was followed by Starbucks. Thanks to that 7 day diet which seems to be working, i had no pizza and (sob sob) a short DECAF LATTE with EQUAL :(( Well, so far, it's worth it naman.

Anyway, we had really fun conversations then we went to the AIESEC party in Racks for abolishing poverty. We stayed for a while, enough to catch Soapdish. Their songs are nice. We went home early, smelled like smoke, but very happy. Thanks guys. I needed this.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home