Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Reflection Mode

It's funny that while I was taking a bath, I started singing "My Heart Will Go On" because the titas keep making me sing it when we do Magic Sing. When I finished the song, a song totally off entered my head, "Because I Love, I Serve." Where it came from, beats me, but I started reflecting on the lyrics and I realized how beautiful they are.

I have seen there is joy around me
I've felt pain, that has let me be me
And I know, that when love surrounds me
I can face the whole world.

When the day is so heavy and grey
I let love kiss the sorrows away,
And I think of what people say
So much LOVE must be GIVEN AWAY

I've been loved and I've loved in return
And it's this that I want you to learn
To respond to that call and say
Because I love I serve...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home