Midori no Kaze

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Magic Flute

I haven't blogged in a long time. I miss it. I've just been so busy with school that now is my first chance in a long time. This picture is the pic of my flute, Ibie. The flute that I saved up for since I was in grade 3, which I bought with my own money at grade 7 in Union Musicale, Madrid, Spain. Yup, it was painful on the pocket, but heck, it was worth it. It's pure sterling silver, open hole and aligned. I've been playing it for 7 years and I still love it. It's sad though that I've frozen my Saturday lessons, but it's for a good cause. I'll just have to find a way to fit it in my busy schedule.

My Flute Posted by Picasa

2 comment(s):

Uy! That picture has a copyright! Sige na nga! The flute also has property rights. We're even! :D

And ang redundant mo. "This PICTURE is a PIC of my flute." Yeah!

By Blogger Caren, at 9:36 AM  

awww....

I always wanted to learn how to play the flute...

I like the flute...

By Blogger Alden, at 8:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home