Midori no Kaze

Sunday, June 19, 2005

"Summer Days Drifted Away..."/Fete de la Musique

Sumer days have indeed drifted away. It was just my first week of school last week and I'm already beginning to feel the stress. There are so many readings for all my subjects and not to mention, all the other requirements. To top that, I have a sucky schedule that begins my day at 7:30 a.m. everyday. For some reason, I'm beginning to get the Sunday feeling (the feeling of dread before the upcoming school/work day). Nevermind, I had a blast yesterday.

Yesterday was the Fete de la Musique in El Pueble/Podium. I had so much fun with Ate C, Crissy, Anna, Kuya Wap, Mike, Jem, Trey, Erix and John who followed after his performance with Tropical Depression. Grabe, sobrang daming tao. To top that, it was so hot and tight and there was even a fight. Hey, that rhymed. I kinda got scared, especially since I felt that we were responsible for Anna. All in all, it was a great experience. Definitely mauulit.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home