Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

May the Force Be With You!!!

Today was quite a happy day. I cleaned up my drawers and found a box of unused 96 colors. Wow!!! I smelled them for a while and remembered my childhood. I must find a coloring book quickly.

Then, there was STAR WARS EPISODE III. It was so nice. I won't spoil it anymore, but it's definitely a must see. Now I realized that I wanna watch the whole thing all over again.

Anyway, here are a few of Ate Caren's Pics that pretty much describe how my summer has been minus the car wreck.

Bam on Air Posted by Hello

Ate Caren's, Mike's and My Addiction - Starbucks in Libis Posted by Hello

Our Added Addiction - Burger Machine Posted by Hello

Tita Caren, Tita Bambie, Macie-pooh and Ate Regina Posted by Hello

Bangkok by Night - Chaopaya RiverPosted by Hello

Tita Bam, the Owl and Regina Posted by Hello

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home