Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sawasdee Ka!

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go to Bangkok! In 10 hours, I'll be leaving for Bangkok and I'll miss everyone and everything I'll be leaving behind. But before I leave, I have a little something from Ericka's blog.

Instructions: Fill in the blanks.

1. I ___ Bambie.
2. Bambie is ___.
3. If I were alone in a room with Bambie, I would ___.
4. I think Bambie should ___.
5. Bambie needs ___.
6. I want to ___ Bambie.
7. Someday Bambie will be ___.
8. Bambie reminds me of ___.
9. Without Bambie, ___.
10. Memories of Bambie are ___.
11. Bambie can be ___.
12. Worst thing about Bambie is ___.
13. Best thing about Bambie is ___.
14. I am ___ Bambie.

5 comment(s):

1. I succeeded Bambie.
2. Bambie is a deer. nyak baduy!
3. If I were alone in a room with Bambie, I would interrogate her...wahaha.
4. I think Bambie should learn to tell jokes. JOKE LANG!
5. Bambie needs ehem...and coffee.
6. I want to make asar Bambie.
7. Someday Bambie will be the next first lady (so sino ung president??).
8. Bambie reminds me of a doll (?).
9. Without Bambie, hindi ko alam gagawin ko sa sportsfest.
10. Memories of Bambie are hilariously funny.
11. Bambie can be a joker.
12. Worst thing about Bambie is she's a joker! ha? ahahaha.
13. Best thing about Bambie is she's really sweet.
14. I am NOT Bambie.

By Blogger Alden, at 3:20 PM  

1. I loveydovey Bambie.
2. Bambie is such an angel(or so i think!haha).
3. If I were alone in a room with Bambie, we would watch CHARMED all day long...while making kwento abt kilig stuff. hahaha
4. I think Bambie should convince the trio that it's abt time they became a quartet. (buwahahaha...ehem)
5. Bambie needs to join in on more and more and more speed gimiks.=P
6. I want to be partners-in-crime with Bambie. Naalala mo pa Tnt partners tayo sa GA. Hahaha!
7. Someday Bambie will be the perfect mom.Hehehhe .....uuuy!
8. Bambie reminds me of pucca and barbie.
9. Without Bambie, speed wudnt have a first lady.hehe!prim and proper bambie wambie
10. Memories of Bambie are er....anix and ericka spoofing bambie.....hahahaha.With matching chinky eyes and cutie small voice.hahaha! CUTE!!!
11. Bambie can be such a coffee addict. haha!
12. Worst thing about Bambie is she's having fun in thailand right now while Im sweating the summer away in skul.PASALUBONG!! haha
13. Best thing about Bambie is she's so nice nice nice nice nice and did i forget to mention....NICE!!!
14. I am an sexy areahead...like Bambie. Hahah!!! =P =P =P

Love ya bambz! muah!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

1. I LOVE Bambie.
2. Bambie is MY TWIN SISTER.
3. If I were alone in a room with Bambie, we would DRINK COFFEE TIL SAWA.
4. I think Bambie should LET ME TOUCH HER NOSE.
5. Bambie needs TO SLEEP AND GET A MASSAGE.
6. I want to SQUEEZE Bambie.
7. Someday Bambie will be EVERYONE'S KIDS' TEACHER.
8. Bambie reminds me of A MIXTURE OF ATE AND MYSELF.
9. Without Bambie, LIFE WOULD BE BORING. Haha! You said that yourself!:)
10. Memories of Bambie are PRICELESS.
11. Bambie can be CRAZY AT TIMES.
12. Worst thing about Bambie is SHE CAN BE SABOG.
13. Best thing about Bambie is BAMBIE.
14. I am THANKFUL TO HAVE Bambie.

By Blogger Caren, at 9:33 AM  

1. I love Bambie. (yiheee)
2. Bambie is weird. :D
3. If were in a room alone with Bambie, we would probably be drinking coffee and talking about everything.
4. I think Bambie should let me stick my finger in her armpit hahaha
5. Bambie needs a tall hot cafe mocha, backed up by ensaymada
6. I want to hug Bambie
7. Someday Bambie will be explaining to her child that a man's *toot* does not move like a hand
8. Bambie reminds me of oatmeal cookies :D
9. Without Bambie, (oh come on you know that one na Bam :D)
10. Memories of Bambie are down-right hilarious hahaha
11. Bambie can be a bully
12. Worst thing about Bambie is that she tends to bully me :,( hahaha kidding
13. The best thing about Bambie is that she never fails to make me smile and laugh
14. I am very blessed to have Bambie

By Blogger peter parker, at 5:15 PM  

1. I love Bambie.
2. Bambie is fat.
3. If I were alone in a room with Bambie, I would force her to do the lip thing.
4. I think Bambie should diet.
5. Bambie needs exercise.
6. I want to kiss Bambie.
7. Someday Bambie will be president.
8. Bambie reminds me of Joyce Jimenez.
9. Without Bambie, i would have no one to bully.
10. Memories of Bambie are very very sweet.
11. Bambie can be pretty.
12. Worst thing about Bambie is fat.
13. Best thing about Bambie is love.
14. I am the kuya of Bambie.

By Blogger fanboy420, at 12:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home