Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Painting with all the colors of the wind...

Today was nothing short of fantastic. First of all, Macie's doctor asked to see Kuya, Ate Char and Macie cause guess what, they discovered that she's a gifted child. I always knew she took after me :D kidding. Kapal no. Of course my mean sibings said, "Bam, Macie's gifted, you're special." Well, I guess special is more appropriate to me. Hahaha.

Anyway, today was my first day in Art Adventures and I met all kinds of kids who provided me with a funny and fulfilling day. It's actually like a dream come true...teacher Bambie. It sounds so cute :D Then, there was this little 3 year old kid who i had to take to the bathroom. Take not, I had to pull down her pants and underwear, and carry her while she peed cause she was too small to reach the toilet bowl...plus, I didn't want her to sit on it. Then, another kid pointed to a building and said, "Teacher, what' that?" So I said, "It's a building." Then she pointed to another and said, "What about that one." So I said, "It's also a building." Then she goes, "What about that one?" Again I said, "That's also a building." Then she goes, "What about that one?" So I said, "THEY'RE ALL BUILDINGS (with a big smile)." And then, "MOMMY look! BUILDINGS!!!" (Haaaay buhay) :D

God, kids are the best. They have no worries except defacating outside the bathroom. They tell the truth and they're just simply adorable. Although they can be bratty, and naughty, they're still really very sweet. They just need a little attention and nurturing :D I can't wait for the next Art Adventures :D I can tell this is gonna be a great summer.


My most recent Art attack...I call it 'Paint What You Feel' (it's actually only part) Posted by Hello

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home