Midori no Kaze

Friday, April 01, 2005

A Night of Music...A Toast to My New Blog

Today was a pretty fun day. I spent my entire afternoon in Art Adventures training and I'm quite excited for Monday.

In the evening, Ate Caren and I spent it watching the San Miguel Master Chorale. They sang a capella. Grabe!!! They are awesome. It was a cultural experience. Then, we had dinner in NYPD and went shopping. The whole Podium was on sale so I bought myself a red Kamiseta shirt with a white collar and white cuffs (so me) for only 375. That's 50% off...on a Kamiseta shirt. Hehehe. Just a little treat for myself since I can't even remember the last time I bought myself a shirt.

After all that, Ate C and I went home and read our past blog entries, and we really enjoyed ourselves. It's been such a long time and so much has happened in a span of months. Anyway, I must run along now. I'm so happy with my blog's new look. Thanks Ate C.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home