Midori no Kaze

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Guess Who...

A lot of things happened today, both good and bad, but the good is better to remember, and the bad, forgotten. What good thing? Well, today, I was able to see my friends who I haven't seen in a long time, namely Ericka, Anix, Grace, Tina H., Edith, Pat, Niq, Reese & Alden. We had dinner in Yellow Cab in Eastwood, and we watched Guess Who. The best part about the movie was that I got to take my tall Caffe Mocha in with me. It warms you right down to the heart.

Speaking of coffee, I also gave Ericka her birthday present today. It's a little bit early, but I'll be leaving on the day of her birthday, so I decided to make her a little something in advance. I thought of it because she told me that she liked the previous painting I posted, and since what makes me happy are the things she does for me, I decided to make something that wold make her happy. Well, I'm really glad it made her happy cause this is the best painting I've ever made in my life. Well, here's to you Ericka. Happy 19th!!!

Caffe Mocha & Peppermint Mocha: To Ericka on Your Birthday Posted by Hello

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home