Midori no Kaze

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Catching up on the buzz...

I haven't written in such a long time that I have to brush up on the happenings. In one of my previous entries, I mentioned that Ate C and I went to watch the San Miguel Philharmonic Orchestra and Master Chorale. Ate C and I were able to have our picture taken with one of the country's best musical geniuses, who is none other than Mr. Ryan Cayabyab.

Me, Ate C and Ryan Cayabyab Posted by Hello
Lots of funny things happened over the past few days so I'll just go over them as a review of how the week has been :D
Jika: Teacher Bambie, I need to make wiwi.
Bambie: (takes her to the bathroom) Do you know how to make wiwi by yourself?
Jika: No. (So I pull down her pants) Teacher, my panty!!!
Bambie: Ok (hayayay)
Jika was too small to reach the toilet so guess what, I had to carry her while she made wiwi!!!
On the same day...
Bea: (pointing to the building) Teacher, what's that?
Bambie: That's building :)
Bea: What about that?
Bambie: That's also a building.
Bea: And that?
Bambie: That's a building too.
Bea: What about that one?
Bambie: THEY'RE ALL BUILDINGS!!! :D (Nako po)
On another day...
John-John: Teacher, I want to make wiwi.
Alessa: Go to teacher Bambie.
Bambie: (Where the hell are all the guy teachers when you need them)
In the bathroom...the girls' bathroom...
Bambie: Do you know how to make wiwi by yourself?
John-John: Teacher, help me remove my pants?
Bambie: (helps him unbutton his pants)
John-John: Teacher, how do I make wiwi?
Bambie: (hesitates a bit)
John-John: Teacher, I need to make wiwi!!! (with sense of urgency)
Bambie: (oh crap!!!) Ok. Umm...face the toilet (while turning him to face the toilet) and...AAAAIIIIIMMMM!!! (double crap!!!)
Of course it missed the first time around, so I had to say, "Stop" and "AIM" all over again. What an experience!!!
Those kids are just so cute, you can hardly count the funny and fun experiences. There's just too many of them.
And the winner funniest thing...
I was talking to Ate C and my cousins, then all of a sudden, BAM!!! An insy winsy spider bumped into the Rustan's mini grocery's sliding door. Hahaha!!! It was so loud we couldn't help but say Ouch!!! When we looked back, kilala pala namin. Kung saan-saan kasi tumitingin ;) hehehe. It was the funniest thing.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home