Midori no Kaze

Thursday, March 03, 2005

In Open Fields and Wild Flowers

Yesterday was a blast!!! It all started with a free cut in Eco, then lunch with Ate Ria, Alex, Ate C and Kuya Wap in Zong, followed by coffee in Starbucks. We got home with 2 hours for me to study for my Dev Psych Long Test. Of course I was able to read, but what really came in handy was my reviewer. At 5:30, Mike picked up Ate C and me and we went to meet up with the JARS OF CLAY group in church. Car ride palang going to Araneta, super fun na. Kuya Wap was trying to review me for my test and for the life of me, my memory is screwed up, but thanks kuya Wap, I had a lot of information stored in this small head. Grabe, I had so many bloopers such as infatuous love (cross between infatuation and fatuous) and pregnancing. HAHAHA! At least Consummate Love came out in the test.

Anyway, back to the action. JARS OF CLAY was so cool. Sorry Mikey and Ate C if I destroyed your eardrums. I super loved "Love Song for a Savior!" All their songs are nice. Their blending was excellent and the night was perfect. No test could keep me away from this concert. And what was really cute was that there was this guy who proposed to his 10 year girlfriend. Super cute!!! The whole crowd went wild. It takes guts, but no offense to the guy, he can't sing. Hahaha. Sama. But I admire his bravery. Now that's going the distance. I hope they have a happy marriage.

Amidst all the screaming, we ended the day in good old Starbucks Libis. It was so nice and quiet. Friends and coffee, what a good combination. Thank you guys for such a wonderful night. I was so dizzy and sleepy all day, but what the heck, it was worth it. Let's do it again.

1 comment(s):

A number of things:
1. Why kaya was your memory screwed up?
2. Destroyed our eardrums was an understatement.
3. "his 10 year girlfriend" didn't sound quite right. Ano yan? His girlfriend na 10 years old? Hehe! Kidding!

By Blogger Caren, at 6:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home