Midori no Kaze

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I'm Singing in the Rain...What a Glorius Feeling...I'm Happy Again

I love rain. It washes away everything and cleanses the world. One would like to ask though if this is the proper weather for the beginning of summer break. Well, to me, it's just perfect. What better way to begin your break by washing away your troubles of the previous school year with such a pure thing, rain. The nice thing after the rain is that there is always a rainbow. It's a reminder of the good things that have transpired this school year, and for the previous year, a lot of good things happened. And I would have to say that a lot of these good things wouldn't have happened if it weren't for my SPEED family. Thanks guys: for listening to my kwentos, for getting excited with me (wink wink), for surprising me, and for just being there. I'm so lucky to have you!!! Starting today, I have already begun to miss SPEED. To think I've only been away for 3 hours. And Ericka, thanks for starting my summer mode.

Last night, I was getting all depressed and worried. Then late at night, Ericka tells me that our teacher wants to see us. Yeah, it added to my anxiety...Hahaha-->nerdy comment. So I woke up early to go to school. Turns out, we didn't have to see our teacher. Instead, Ericka had a little...no make that a big surprise for me. Hehehe. Thank you Ericka!!! It made me so happy. Yeah, I think Ericka knows the after efffects of her surprise...and that's between the two of us. :D

SUMMER MODE ON: "I'm singing in the rain. I'm singing in the rain. What a glorius feeling. I'm ha ha ha HAPPY AGAIN!!!"

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home