Midori no Kaze

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Hitch...

For the past week, I've been a wreck...working and working some more. Here's to the face that kept me smiling while doing my work :D MACIE wa KAWAII desu!!! She can say BABY :D

Aaaahhh!!! Posted by Hello KAWAII Posted by Hello


Awwww!!! Posted by Hello

Anyway, today was such a great day. We hung out in Mateo Ricci and I was the first to use the bathroom there. Hahahaha. It's a nice building, but it's too far...from everything. And due to all my stress, Mike took me out :D We had lunch in Pasto, and I made him eat an ASPARAGUS!!! Yey!!! Then, we watched Hitch. It's really funny. Then, we had coffee in Starbucks Libis :D They really make the best Caffe Mocha there.

For dinner, Ate Caren and I had dinner with the titas in Mini Shabu Shabu. Then of course, coffee again in Starbucks.

After dinner, we took Tita Lou home and I really needed to pee (as usual). I culdn't hold it so I had to go in her house. Of course, Milo was there. He's really cute, but really big. Hahahaha. I must've looked really stupid when he chased me while I was running to the bathroom. Then, I was pushing the door and it wouldn't open. Turns out, Kuya Wap was pushing the door from the other end. Hahahaha. Oh well, today was great.

5 comment(s):

Ericka, sira ka talaga! You really will be killed on Monday ;)

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 12:03 AM  

Ericka, sira ka talaga! You really will be killed on Monday ;)

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 12:03 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 12:03 AM  

hey bam! thanks for the day i had so much fun! imah beat you in time crisis and next time soul caliber tayo :D hahaha! i'll bring our magic "tapping" game card hahahaha :D

By Blogger peter parker, at 9:03 PM  

hey bam! thanks for the day i had so much fun! imah beat you in time crisis and next time soul caliber tayo :D hahaha! i'll bring our magic "tapping" game card hahahaha :D

By Blogger peter parker, at 9:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home