Midori no Kaze

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Stressed for Success

The past month has been extra stressful. The wedding's already on Saturday, and for some reason, I feel like it's mine too. Hahaha. Such is the life of the Maid of Honor, right ate C? In fact, I felt so sick this morning that I didn't even want to drink coffee. To top that, my nose bled pa. Grrr... kakainis. It was a good thing I was only half day today so I went home for lunch. I thought I would be able to snooze for a while, but no, I had to study for a Personality test. Then, we had our last fitting for the wedding. I think this is what made my day. The dresses were really nice :D I can't really explain in, but it was so cute.

Haaay. I'm so tired. I just had a thought with all that's been happening. I have this problem with trying to please everyone around me, even though I know I can't please everybody. Sometimes, I get so tired of doing it, but I do it anyway that I sometimes end up forgetting myself and somehow losing myself in the middle of it all. Am I making sense? Sometimes, I become really sad, but I try to be happy cause I don't want to affect others badly with my mood. Maybe I'm just cranky right now with all the things that have to be done, but I feel better just saying it. I'M TIRED!!! I'M TIRED of being a sponge that never gets squeezed, of being disappointed, of sleeping late, of trying to please people who are never satisfied, of trying to help people who don't need or even want my help, of pushing my body to its limit, of trying to open my eyes when it just won't, and what have yous. This is getting long. I'm trired of ranting now. I think I'll go wrap some giveaways.

1 comment(s):

Thanks Ericka :D

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 4:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home