Midori no Kaze

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Live While You Can...

Today was such a great day!!! I got up early and kuya Wap picked me up to go to the Down's Syndrome Association's Happy Walk. It was so much fun. There were a lot of cute kids, and it was really nice cause our kids actually approached us cause they remembered us. One of the kids, Ian, even had Kuya Wap carry him. Super cute!

After DSA, Kuya Wao and I took the MRT home. It was so much fun. It was just the two of us. Hehehe. I could swear that I could hear my mom's voice screaming at us. Who cares. When we got off the MRT, we crossed the street to Shang and ran across the street for whatever reason kuya Wap had in mind. It was really funny. Since we were so hungry, we had lunch in Tokyo Tokyo and coffee in Starbucks. Grabe, I had so much fun. Thanks Kuya Wap :D

Me & Kuya Wap in the Happy Walk Posted by Hello


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home