Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Anix!!!

This entry is kinda late, but better late than never. :D Last Jan. 28, Ericka and I planned a surprise part for Anix's 18th birthday. I would say it was a success. For the first time, I went to school in a skirt...di lang skirt...dress pa. We were girlie girls that day. You know, pink and khaki since pink is Anix's favorite color.

Pink Sisters :D


Anyway, we treated her that day to (drum roll) a foot spa. Hahaha. After the foot spa, we went to UP and they actually made us eat isaw. Amazingly, it's good (yan ha). After isaw, we went back to school and everyone else left Anix and me for her house. We bonded during our wait :D I never knew we could actually talk about those things. Hahaha. Oh well, I hope you had fun Anix :D

On the way to isaw Posted by Hello

1 comment(s):

ME!!! I!!! I want to have a foot spa after finals, kaso lang, Holy Week na.

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 10:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home