Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Wow! It's been a long time since my last blog. I'm going back to school tomorrow and I still wish that Christmas break was about to start. First of all, I was able to hang out with friends. God, I miss them. I think I did nothing but eat. Ok, maybe sleep...and go to church...and eat dome more...and have coffee...lots of coffee...collected 2 more planners...1 is on its way. I think we visited all the Starbucks branches.

Mars, Mikey, Me (swatting flies) & Ate C Posted by Hello

As the caption says, that's us. Why am I not smiling? I'm swatting flies with Mars' phone. We went home at 2:00 a.m. that day. We closed Starbucks :D Hmmm...now I want coffee.

What else happened...VOSA breakfast!!! Unfortunately, I have no pictures of that. Saw you guys a lot during the break. Singing for mass and all that. Hahaha. Hope, you will have to read me again.

On Christmas eve, Macie was so happy opening all her gifts. She was more interested though in the wrapping paper than the gift. She's so cute.

I hardly slept during the new year. 6:00 a.m. I watched the sun rise. I got lucky this year and won the Php 500 in our bunutan (this is along with Ate Pebs & Kuya Nicky).

Ate Caren's right, a lot of bad things happened at the end of the year and beginning of the new year, but remember, "Hope is the greatest of the gifts we'll receive." The fact that there are still people alive and willing to make a difference in the world, there is still hope. That's all we need to be able to move forward to a better year. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA WAPPY!!!

All Boxed Up :D Posted by Hello
Happy Birthday Tito Wappy!!!

1 comment(s):

Sobrang cute talaga ni Macie! She's simply adorable. Well, what can I say... We're all related! :)

By Blogger Caren, at 3:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home