Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Humble Beginnings

If you check Ate Caren's blog, you'll find an entry about gurgurya. Well, all I have to say is that I tried it twice more, but it didn't taste great at all. I can't believe lolo made money from that. He is afterall a very admirable man. Sending your brothers to school, top 3 in the bar, he was a great lawyer by the way, having 9 kids after eloping with lola to Baguio and building a great life for them, having 16 grandkids and spoiling them, and making it alive to see his first great granddaughter. It's too bad he passed away while Ate Char was pregnant with Macie. Come to think of it, it'll be a year on jan. 23.

I can say that lolo had a hard life, which he made something off. In the end, he became great and built a great life for us, his descendants. I mean, look how healthy we all are. hahahaha.

School has just started again, but I'm wondering why the hell I feel like the Christmas break never happened. I've been so busy doing lots of things, that I even wonder why on earth I'm blogging. Nothing really interesting has happened anyway, except that my weekends are being taken up by errands, and my sleep hours are terrible. This is really funny but I can't wait for summer break.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home