Midori no Kaze

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Taken from Ate Caren's blog

1. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?:Vertigo by U2

2.COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE: THE WORLD NEEDS...Love

3.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?:Chocolate Chip Cookie

4. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?:Green

5. WHAT DO YOU DO DURING YOUR BREAKFAST TIME?:Eat and watch anime

6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO o­n THE PHONE:Mikey

7. THE FIRST THING YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU SEE THE OPPOSITE SEX?:Nothing?

8. AUTO OR MANUAL CAR?:Automatic of course!

9. FAVORITE DAY/s OF THE week?:SATURDAY!

10. FAVORITE PLACE/s?:My room, the kitchen, the bathroom and Starbucks…Libis to be exact

11. FAVORITE SPORTS?:badminton, table tennis, does archery count ate c?

12. DO U WEAR CONTACTS?Nope

13. Why?Cause I have 20/20 vision

14. THE COOLEST WAY I HAVE DONE TO RELEASE PRESSURE?:Practice my flute.

15.PEOPLE I HATE MOST:People who mind my family's, friends' and my business. And those who pretend they can sing (second voice pa) when all they do is drag the choir down. (Yes ate c, I second the motion)

16. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A GIRL/BOY?:Dressing up, having an excuse to be masungit when you have your period, clothes for girls are cheaper. (yes ate c)

17. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY?:Happy of course.

18. MY BEST FRIEND/s IS/ARE:My sisters, kuya Wappy,Regina, Mars, Mikey, VOSA the younger...

19. CHOCOLATE OR FLOWER?:Flowers

20. WheN I'M STUCK IN A JAM:I sleep.

21. IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME, YOU WOULD..:loosen up

23. IN YOUR WALLET, YOU HAVE:Money, credit cards, discount cards, e-purses, pics, receipts…and that’s about it

24. FAVORITE SMELLS?:Coffee, newly baked cookies, garlic and tomatoes cooking, ocean scented showergel, raspberry lotion, Jergens Original Scent, and hehehehehe.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home