Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Heat is on in Saigon...

Last Sunday was so cool!!! My sisters and I watched the mini-Christmas concert of the San Miguel Philharmonic Choir and Orchestra in Podium!!! It was so awesome!!! We were watching from the fourth floor but it was so worth it. It was one hour full of culture and emotion, jampacked into the songs they performed. It was something any music lover would appreciate.

The next best thing about yesterday was that I got to meet Leo Valdez...as in the Engineer from Miss Saigon!!! We shook hands :D He performed so well. Originally, the engineer had long hair, but because Mr. Valdez was so good, Cameron Mackintosh told him to reinvent the character. Ladies and gentlemen, that is why the engineer is now bald. It turns out, he and Ate Pebbles are good friends. My goodness, it was such an honor to meet such a talented and kind person from the music industry.

Then today, we watched Bridget Jones Diary 2. My goodness!!! That movie is hilarious!!! It’s definitely a must see. By the way, I saw a little Mulan doll in Toy Kingdom. Oh my God, I could’ve sworn they patterned the doll after me. What was I doing there? Buying a gift for Macie of course…we got her one of those inflatable ball swims with slides and stuff. Super cute.

2 comment(s):

Para ka namang star struck! Mr. Valdez pa talaga. Who did you watch Bridget Jones with?!? :D

By Blogger Caren, at 10:51 AM  

Well, Ate Caren, I'm sure you know the answer to your own question. Hmph...

By Blogger Bambie Chan Carlos, at 4:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home