Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My mother, that's who I need...

Like I mentioned in the previous entry, I was going through mommy's pics before she got married, and I found this one rather interesting because I LOOK LIKE HER!!! People always say I look like my pops, but this one blew me away. I'm a hybrid of both!!! Anyway, this entry is dedicated to the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out, my mommy.

Even though she's in Heaven, I'm pretty sure she's watching over me. I can REALLY FEEL her involvement in my life. Not that it's a bad thing. It's a very good thing actually. She never makes it rain when there's a party, she always finds us parking, she can even tell me when I am or aren't allowed to go out. Talk about divine intervention. I miss her so much!!!

I know, I'm supposed to act like a big girl, but I can't help it. There are so many things I'm supposed to go through with my mom like planning my debut (well, that's done), telling her my secrets, my dreams, graduation, and all those other milestones. Now, it's just a one way-conversation. Even though I'm older, I still need her, but I know she'll always be there for me.

Well, here's to the woman who made the difference in my life, the epitome of true beauty (that means in and out), elegance, bravery and yes, pride. Ha ha ha. Very characteristic of mommy, her pride, but of course, in a good way. Cheers to you!!!

Mommy during her younder days...don't I look like her :D Posted by Hello



3 comment(s):

Hmm... yeah! But sorry, I think I look more like her especially with my hair now. :)

By Blogger Caren, at 10:41 PM  

hey bam :) your mom's very pretty!!! she does look like japanese. if you ask me, you got your smile from her :)

By Blogger peter parker, at 11:23 PM  

i see all three of you in her... she seems very well-possessed and enigmatic... very beautiful.. like a chinese doll... - hope

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home