Midori no Kaze

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Leave me alone!

Some people are born annoying. The bad part about it is, they can't take a hint! I mean, who in their right mind would tell you to lay off on the charity, "your absence won't be noticed," just to have lunch with them. Next thing you know, they keep on asking you what you do every single freaking day of the week just to see if you have free time for lunch. That's sick and twisted! I mean, this is my commitment to doing something good!!! I'm not just going to SKIP this just to have lunch with some psychopath who can't even hang out with people his age!!! I'm half his freaking age!!! Then, when you say no, he starts bugging people younger than you and even worse, people from your family to have lunch, and oh, get an operation when you can get radiation without the risks. For heaven's sake, it's a family decision! GRRRRR!!!! Anyway, for more information, read ate Caren's blog and you'll see how she's even more furious than I.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home